Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Syrian rebels armed and trained by CIA 'on way to battlefield'

First Syria rebels armed and trained by CIA 'on way to battlefield' - Telegraph

Wait a minute! Since when did we start training and arming one side in a civil war in a sovereign nation, and send them into battle from another country?

Oh wait. Contras, Nicaragua, Ronald Reagan. Iran/Contra.

Oh yeah, I forgot.

Ronald Reagan got into trouble while he slept through the Iran/Contra affair, supplying arms and training to the Contras.

So this is all right now? This is official United States government policy?

I wondered what all that shredded parchment was on the Oval Office floor.

1 comment:

  1. Jean Brocklebank10:23 AM

    Ronald Obama at the helm. This is outrageous. I have written my representatives. I have written Barack Reagan. I feel helpless.

    ReplyDelete